PEF has stewarded $3.1 million to our schools
PUSD 2015-2016 Adopted Budget
PEF Grants for 2015-2016
PEF funds make a difference in every classroom
PEF grants will directly fund essential academic programs throughout the Piedmont schools this year, representing nearly 8% of the District’s budget. PEF supports both ongoing core programs and underwrites new and innovative programs throughout the schools. Without that support, librarians, counselors, teachers’ aides, technology, art, music, professional development, innovation and strategic planning could not be so robustly sustained. To learn more about PEF’s impact at our schools, please click here.
Investing in our schools helps keep Piedmont strong
- 95% of PUSD graduates pursue a college education
- Standardized tests demonstrate that Piedmont remains one of the top districts – locally and nationally
- 2013 California Academic Performance Index (API) Scores show Piedmont is the #1 ranged K-12 school district in Northern California and #4 in the state
- Among open-enrollment high schools in the US, Piedmont High School (PHS) ranks 25th overall and 2nd in California (Source: Newsweek’s America’s Top High Schools of 2015)
* See online data aggregators Niche.com (Best American School Districts, Elementary, Middle, High) and Nerdwallet.com (California K-12 for “excellence and scope”).