Ways to Give
It is up to us to ensure that our schools are supported in the exceptional work they do for our kids. Piedmont Education Foundation strives to make giving a simple process. Below are some of the ways that you can contribute.
Individual and Family Giving
We appreciate gifts of all sizes. Every dollar counts. Your family can choose to make your Giving Campaign and other contribution as a one-time payment or spread out on a schedule that works for you.
Contributions by Check
- Make checks payable to Piedmont Education Foundation and mail or drop off at 401 Highland Avenue, Piedmont, CA We have a secure mailbox on the outside wall of Veteran’s Hall.
Contributions by Credit Card
- Visit PiedmontEdFoundation.org/Donate to make a contribution by credit card through our secure processor. Or, give us a call at (510) 653-1816 and we can process your gift over the phone. Please do not ever put your credit card information in an email or text. Our credit card processor charges a 3% fee per transaction. Please consider adding that amount to your gift.
Autopay from your Bank
- Don’t write checks? Have your bank send it! You can set up an autopay for one-time, monthly, or quarterly payments, whatever works for you.
Pledge to Give
- During the Giving Campaign, many families want to contribute on a timeline that works for them. Let us know! We will gladly record your pledge and include it in our acknowledgments and running totals.All we need is to know when and how much you plan to give. We are happy to send a reminder or invoice at the requested time.
- Once you’ve pledged, let us know how you want to pay. We are happy to set up a credit card autocharge on a monthly, quarterly, or annual basis, or keep an eye out for your check or bank autopay.
- Yes! We take gifts of stock. Give us a call at (510) 653-1816 or email email@example.com and we’ll send you the brokerage information.
Donor Advised Fund
- We are a registered 501c3 Nonprofit Organization, tax ID 94-6426176, and can accept contributions from your Donor Advised Fund. Please let us know how much and from which organization to expect it.
Corporate Giving, or Giving through your Company
Company Payroll Deduction
- Many companies encourage philanthropy by offering employees payroll deduction opportunities. There are a variety of ways that companies do this, and the employee can usually request a certain amount to be deducted from their paychecks biweekly, monthly, or annually. The company then facilitates payment to the charity. Talk to your Human Resources department to determine whether your company offers this service. Make sure to let us know that your gift will be coming through payroll deduction!
- Many companies will match, all or in part, of an employee’s donation to a given charity. Ask your Human Resources department or click here to learn more and to view a list of companies that offer matching gift programs. We are happy to supply you or your company with a matching verification form as needed.
- PEF offers a variety of opportunities for businesses to support us. Our Partners in Education program gives businesses of all sizes the chance to support PEF and receive visual recognition space in the PEF Student Directory, on the Piedmont Portal, and in our Patron annual report. We also offer sponsorship opportunities around Spring Fling and the Educational Speaker Series. Call or email us to learn more.
Planned, Legacy or Estate Giving
- A legacy gift is a contribution arranged in the present but allocated for the future.
- Legacy gifts can be of any amount and commonly donated through a will or a trust.
- Your financial advisor can tell you more.
- Join PEF’s Exedra Society just by letting us know that you have remembered PEF in your will or trust.